Zombie groans and zombie moans

Zombies needed
Posted: 11 January 2011 09:22 PM   [Ignore]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-01-11

I am trying to help a friend with a YouTube video. We need Zombies in the daylight at Cinnamon Ridge Park at 825 Burkholder Blvd, Henderson, Nevada. (at Pueblo Blvd.) this Saturday January 15, 2011 from 11am till about 4:30. Trying to help out this young want to be film maker. So dress in your best Zombie attire and let’s have some fun. Trying to help him upgrade the Zombie acting that he has and the quantity of participants.
The trailer can be found at http://www.youtube.com/user/MrNerdNet#p/u/0/9ZBMjqjZ8OU need some help please.
Sorry for the short notice, but it really would be appreciated. I can be texted @ 702-490-8794. Thanks, Tom. vampire

Posted: 12 January 2011 03:42 PM   [Ignore]   [#1]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-01-11

Las Vegas has become synonymous with Zombie flicks, a few people view the post, but no one replies? Come on Zombies this should take like wildfire. Besides it may not be legal to shoot in the park. We know we are going to have spectators, but where are all the Zombies? I’ll be there. Not my film, can’t recognize me, but I’ll be there just because it may be fun! Dare you to take a chance.